Featured post

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019)

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019) (Please Leave A Massage If Not Working) Hello Friends,  Today's new update Fv2-Xs...

2014-04-01

FarmVille 2 Country Escape: Meet The Cast

Hello Freinds,
I've a good news for all the Farmville 2 Players Because very soon Zynga is going to release the mobile version of the game and you can also play it offline. here is the detail of game. FarmVille 2: Country Escape for mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Windows operating systems) is expected to release on April 10, 2014,Unlike other games in the FarmVille series, FarmVille 2: Country Escape can be played offline.

Johnny
I'm Johnny, Marie's younger cousin. I'm the best foraging farm hand around I'm ready to gid in and get to work!
Marie 
I'm Marie, a fellow farmer and an old friend of your grandparents. I'm here to show you the ropes and help you get back to your roots!
Calvin 
I'm Calvin, your Pappy's pal from way back when. I'm a mineralogist that's eager to explore that mysterious mine in your farm!
Pike 
I'm Pike, the finest fishmonger on land or sea. I'll take your catch of the day as long as it floats my boat!
Heidi 
I'm Heidi, the good ol' girl next door. I'm here to help your dairy as I've been milking cows since I was tall enough to reach an udder!
Dakota 
I'm Dakota, a feisty fisherman that takes to farming like a duck to water. My family settled in this area years ago, so I'm a proud native!
More Coming Soon 
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...