Featured post

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019)

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019) (Please Leave A Massage If Not Working) Hello Friends,  Today's new update Fv2-Xs...

2015-03-04

Farmville 2 Cheat Code For Birds I View Quest

Hello friends, As I told you Farmville 2 is going to launch A new task "Birdhouse" on 10.Mar.2015. With this task they are going to launch a Quest "Birds I View".This quest has 8 Missions.

Hey, {user}! I've been working on my project with the migrating birds. This is a good opportunity to teach young Percy about them!

I am going to share the cheat code for those item which we need to ask friends or post on wall.
  • Mini Binoculars

Scan: e_deco_horseshoegame_generic (Horseshoe Pit)
Change To: e_viral_q_hud_cd_birdhouse_1
  • Bird Watching Scrapbook

Scan: e_deco_horseshoegame_generic (Horseshoe Pit)
Change To: e_viral_q_hud_cd_birdhouse_2
  • Bandage

Scan: e_deco_horseshoegame_generic (Horseshoe Pit)
Change To: e_viral_q_hud_cd_birdhouse_3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...