Featured post

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019)

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019) (Please Leave A Massage If Not Working) Hello Friends,  Today's new update Fv2-Xs...

2015-05-14

Farmville 2 Cheat Code For Turtley Eggciting! Quest All Weeks

Hello Friends,
Once you finish your Turtle Rescue Station, a new multi-week challenge named Turtley Eggciting & a normal quest named Slip and Slide will be available for you, in the rescue station. It's a 4 level weekly challenge where each level gets opened every week. Once you finish a weekly level, a bonus level will also get opened. Each weekly level have a set of 4 task groups & each task group conisits of 3 tasks just like the quest tasks. Complete tasks each week for special prizes! Each Bonus levels also have 3 tasks, with exciting bonuses for finishing those tasks.To keep it simple it's like 4x4x3 tasks & 4x3 bonus tasks. You can win rewards like Turtle Rock, Turtle Planter, Wooden Maze, Turtle Stepping Stone, Helping Hands Planter etc. for finishing the tasks. The turtle eggs will start hatching soon after you finish these tasks! Do the hatchlings have a safe path to the river?
Sphagnum Moss

Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake)
Change To: e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week1

Sinker Plant
Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake)
Change To: e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week2

Turtle Aquarium
Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake)
Change To: e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week3

Turtle Snack

Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake)
Change To: e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week4

5 comments:

  1. I am having a problem with the week 4 bonus quest


    I am using the following to make the Turtle Aquaria (Aquarium) - this is for the week 4 bonus quest in the Great Turtle Rescue

    Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake)
    Change To: e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week3

    then I go in and make 15 'Orange Cupcakes' and it shows that I am making 15 Turtle Aquaria

    I wait a little bit, go to a neighbor, wait a little bit, go back to my farm and...... when I re-open the quest, it shows 0/15 Aquaria's (if I search my inventory, there are 15 of them)

    if I quit the game and come back, they are gone... ???

    what am I doing wrong?

    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @jeff Try to use this step by step if you still face the same problem then use this code e_deco_animated_windchime_sun Instead of e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange (Orange Cupcake). I Hope This Will Work For You

      Delete
    2. Pease don't count Turtle Aquaria That you have Before applying the cheats It will not count in total number

      Delete
    3. hopefully this doesn't show up as a double post....

      AJ - thank you for the info
      I tried what you said
      I purchased 15 wind chimes
      I replaced e_deco_animated_windchime_sun to e_viral_q_advent_turtle_week3
      I move them to my inventory and it shows I have 15 turtle aquarium
      i visit a neighbor, go back to my farm, and......
      nothing happens... they do not show up in the week 4 bonus quest

      Delete
    4. I think you need to refresh the page after using the cheat don't visit the neighbor to get the turtle aquarium

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...