Featured post

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019)

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019) (Please Leave A Massage If Not Working) Hello Friends,  Today's new update Fv2-Xs...

2017-11-23

Farmville 2 Cheat Code For Power Time Certificate

Hello Friends,
The Power Time Certificate allows you to collect infinite crafting power from your furnaces and windmills for an Hour!

Power Time Certificate 
The Power Time Certificate allows you to collect infinite crafting power from your furnaces and windmills for an hour or a day!

Scan: e_rare_crafted_glazed_carrots_purpledragon (Glazed Purple dragon carrot)
Change To: e_certificate_power_time_grand_endurance

Old

Scan: e_deco_pinkflamingo_generic (Pink Flamingo)
Change To: e_certificate_power_time_ch

Scan: e_deco_animated_lamppost (Country Lamppost)
Change To: e_certificate_power_time
 

14 comments:

  1. Doesn't work. When I'trying to move to inventory the Country Lamppost it says "1 resourse" not a "1 Power Time Certificate". Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you need to visit neighbor then you have to buy it and put it in inventory

      Delete
  2. What should I do on the neighbor's farm? Just visit and to do anything on farm like to Water plants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited a couple of neighbor, did some actions on their farms, then I tried again to buy, to change and to move to inventory - still says "1 resourse".
    What did I do wrong? Can I show the video so you could say that I'm doing wrong? How can I show it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First you need to change the values, then buy what you need to.
      Then add to inventory and refresh the browser and your new items should be in the inventory.

      Delete
  4. And this situation with any object. I didn't play for a while but ealier it was working

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help me, please ;( Can I write you anywhere? Google plus or somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find you in facebook - there are a lot of "anil kumar". Please add me at facebook - Asia Salakhieva

      Delete
  6. I made video to show the problem: https://youtu.be/004TzgYKY6Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made video to show the problem: https://youtu.be/004TzgYKY6Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are doing it wrong

      you need to apply cheat first then buy horseshoe pit after buying visit neighbor do some actions come to your farm put them in inventory. done

      Delete
    2. But after applying I can't buy the changed item - it's not putting on the ground. I'll make another video to show. Thank you. And would you kindly to add me on facebook - Asia Salakhieva

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...