Featured post

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019)

Farmville 2 Trainer Xsonicx 19.1 Hack (2019) (Please Leave A Massage If Not Working) Hello Friends,  Today's new update Fv2-Xs...

2016-05-03

Farmville 2 Cheat Code For Crop Dryer Upgrade

Farmville 2 Cheat Code For Crop Dryer Upgrade

Hello Friends,

If you have a Complete Crop Dryer you can get a Special Edition Crop Dryer By Upgrading the existing one ! Increase your maximum Fuel capacity and generate Fuel up to 3 times faster! Generate 1 Fuel every 3 minutes! Increase your Crop Dryer capacity and enjoy Early Unlock benefits! Store more Fuel and generate it upto 3 times faster! Dry 800 Crops in 24 hours! Here are the Cheat Code To Get It.
Crop Dryer Early Unlock Cheat Code

Scan: e_rare_crafted_cupcake_orange_heirloom (Heirloom Orange Cupcake)
Change To: e_token_cropdryer_station_early_unlock

Level 1 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l1

Level 2 Crop Dryer

Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l2

Level 3 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l3

Level 4 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l4

Level 5 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l5

Level 6 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l6

Level 7 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l7

Level 8 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l8

Level 9 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_quiche_cheese_swiss_lugano (Lugano Quiche)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l9

Level 10 Crop Dryer
Scan: e_rare_crafted_bites_dates_walnut_heirloom (Heirloom Walnut Stuffed Dates)
Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l10

11 comments:

  1. bro my crop dryer is become invisible neither it exist on my farm nor in the inventory. plz help me out this problem
    as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scan: e_rare_crafted_bites_dates_walnut_heirloom (Heirloom Walnut Stuffed Dates)
      Change To: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l10

      try this

      Delete
    2. please a need help . I need to remove crop dryer station level 1 under construction , I don't know how ?

      Delete
    3. Scan: e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l1_construction
      Change To: e_rare_crafted_advent_turtle_thermometer_soil_heirloom (Soil Thermometer)

      Delete
    4. thanks anil kumar but it did not work , with CE I did the scan of e_building_cropdryer_station_craftsman_l1_construction and nothing came out , any other suggestion? and I have cropdryer l1 under cosntruction

      Delete
    5. What it actually say when you click on it ?

      Delete
  2. When I scanned it on CE isn’t showing up anything!, that is why I cannot changed it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not asking you to scan anything anywhere i am saying when you click on it inside game where it is placed what it says.
      and if possible post your screenshot link here so i can see

      Delete
  3. anil I sent you a email with the picture I don't know how to post here the screenshots

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt get your mail contact me on facebook (anilboy82@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to get the level 5 dryer, thankfully because mine disappeared when I tried to substitute it for a level 9. Which brings me to my purpose for posting; I cannot get anything higher than level 5. What am I doing wrong? Using the trainer when I make the quiche for anything above level 5 all I get is quiche, lol. My technique is right because changing lugano quiche to a level 5 dryer worked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...